Warrior Common Card Budget Deck Guide
This deck is made up of 16 fundamental cards 14 common cards. Without any rare cards and better rarity cards, this deck is really a budget one. However, if you can get the essence of this deck, you will deal huge damage and beat your opponents easily.
Inner Rage x2
Abusive Sergeant x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Battle Rage x2
Heroic Strike x2
Bloodsail Raider x2
Ironbeak Owl x2
Novice Engineer x2
Raging Worgen x2
Shield Block x2
Arcanite Reaper x2
This deck is really similar to the PVP Warrior in World and Warcraft. During the first four turns of the game, filter your cards and control your opponents’ HP. If your opponents play some annoying minions, kill them by Fiery War Axe. If the minions are far beyond your Fiery War Axe, use the Whirlwind-Execute combo to end them (If you have Novice Engineer, you can save a Execute because Novice Engineer is used for drawing a card and 1/2 would not much useful in high-mana turns). If opponents' minions have powerful skill, silence them by Ironbeak Owl.
The best situation is equipping the Aranite Reaper in fifth turn, and rushing your opponents to death in sixth or seventh turn.
- Raging Worgen (3/3) -> Inner Rage*2 -> Abusive Sergeant*2 -> Rampage -> Charge= 9 mana 30 damage (Must include one Inner Rage card, and other buffs are optional. Coupled with weapon, it will have perfect effect)
- Weapon -> Heroic Strike*2 -> Bloodsail Raider-> Inner Rage -> Rampage -> Charge=7 mana 33 damage (Hero 5+ 8=13, Bloodsail Raider 2+13+2+3=20. Inner Rage and Rampage are optional)
- Counter Spell Power Rouge, Spell Power Druid and some high mana decks very much.
- Damage outbreak is pretty unnoticeable and can be finish in one turn. It’s hard to defend.
- Your opponents have too many Taunt minions on the court, but this situation is unusual in high level matches.
- Secret: Misdirection, Eye of an Eye, Noble Sacrifice and Ice Block. You can use hero’s attack first to avoid first three Secrets, but Ice Block is so insane. If you encounter it, it's arguably GG.
- Lack of pivotal cards: If you can't draw key cards in this deck, it gonna be a GG.
Related Articles / Hearthstone Hub / More Games Here
• Rogue's 11 Combo KO Druid in a Turn
• Hearthstone Blue Tweets: About the Lv50
• Winner’s Decks of 2P Hearthstone Invitational Tournament
• Some Useful Tips From a TCG Veteran For Hearthstone Newbies
• Blue Post: Massive Beta Keys Give Away after the Wipe
• Hearthstone Blue Post: About the Asian Regions
• Hearthstone Account Wipe Coming In The Next Major Beta Patch
• Blizzard: Hearthstone Not Ready For Open Beta Yet