15 Facts You Have To Admit When Playing MMOs
Since the first Massive Multiplayer Online game Ultima Online (someone thinks the first MMO is Meridian59) released in 1997, 16 years have passed. Time flies like the wind; MMO evolves like a banana. Some facts (or opinions) of MMO are gradually formed.
1. Breast of female avatars grows "better" than that of a decade ago.
2. MMO players are younger and younger.
The God-like opponent who beats you up or goose-like teammate who drags you down might be just a student from elementary school.
3. Though there are all kinds of MMOs, the one you play and often talk about is always the same old one.
4. You spend less money in a subscription-based MMO than in a free-to-play MMO.
5. MMOs that get low review scores are really bad.
Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. So do MMOs. MMOs with good reputations have similar traits, those have low scores are shockingly bad at various different aspects.
6. World of Warcraft has a pretty high reputation in the field of MMO.
7. Those who don't play any games have heard of World of Warcraft.
9. Most girls are using laptop to play MMOs.