Exclusive Minions and Weapons of Paladin
The effect of this minion is the same with Humility, which is a great strike to the opponent when he plays a minion card with high ATK, and the attribute with 3/3/3 is qualified.
The effect of this minion is the same with Hand of Protection, as we all know, the Divine Shield is a great help when you want to protect an important minion from killing. So you’ll see many Paladins in the Twitch Live choose this card.
The 5ATK/6HP costs 7 mana is kind of unacceptable, and it can only restore HP for the hero. So the Guardian of Kings is not that excellent.
As a legendary card of Paladin, Tirion Fordring looks fantastic, the Divine Shield, Taunt, and equip an Ashbringer for the hero after it killed, All of above looks marvelous. But what need to mention is: Different from other minions of Paladin, Tirion Fordring’s special effect is Deathrattle but not Battlecry, which means if it’s silenced, the effect turns out invalid. So the Silence is fatal to this kind of minions. If you want to win the game by using this card, think about how to react when you VS those classes that have Silence ability, and don’t forget the neutral minion Spellbreaker (Battlecry: Silence a minion).
This is a weapon with 1 ATK and can be used 4 times. Although the 1 ATK is hard to kill an enemy from second round on, but sometimes it can provide assistance for friendly minions to kill enemies.
Same as the former one, the 1 ATK make this weapon powerless, but the effect is great if you can put many minions on the battlefield in a short time, the minions with +1/+1 can be a threat to the opponent.
This is a real useful weapon, which can provide 8 damage and restore 4 HP in total. No matter what kind of deck you used, this card is highly recommended.
Related Articles / Hearthstone Hub / More Games in Here
· Hearthstone Newbie Guide
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Ability Cards of Druid [Part 1]
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Ability Cards of Druid [Part 2]
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Ability Cards of Druid [Part 3]
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Minions of Priest
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Spell Cards of Priest
· Hearthstone Class Imagination: Death Knight Deck
· Hearthstone: Exclusive Minions and Weapons of Hunter
· Hearthstone: How to Use Those Powerful Minions?
· Hearthstone Classes Overview
· What is Crafting in Hearthstone?