Warlock Deck Building Guide
By Vincent on 0 0
Hero Power: Life tap (Cost 2 mana and 2 HP to draw a card)
0 Mana Cost
· Soulfire(Magic card): Deal 4 damage. Discard a random card.
1 Mana Cost
· Corruption(Magic card)：Choose an enemy minion. At the start of your turn, destroy it. X2
· Voidwalker(Minion 1/3)：Taunt X2
· Worgen Infiltrator(Minion 2/1)：Stealth
2 Mana Cost
· Demonfire(Magic card)：Deal 2 damage to a minion. If it’s a friendly Demon, give it +2/+2 instead.
· Sacrificial Pact(Magic card)：Destroy a Demon. Restore #5 Health to your hero.
· Faerie Dragon(Minion 3/2)：Can't be targeted by Spells or Hero Powers.
· Novice Engineer(Minion 1/2)：Battlecry: Draw a card. X2
· Succubus(Minion 4/3)：Battlecry: Discard a random card. X2
3 Mana Cost
· Drain Life(Magic card)：Deal 2 damage. Restore #2 Health to your hero. X2
· Shadow Bolt(Magic card)：Deal 4 damage to a minion. X2
· Earthen Ring Farseer(Minion 3/3)：Battlecry: Restore 3 Health.
4 Mana Cost
· Hellfire(Spell)：Deal 3 damage to ALL characters. X2
· Mogu'shan Warden(Minion 1/7)：Taunt
5 Mana Cost
· Nightblade(Minion 4/4)：Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to the enemy hero. X2
6 Mana Cost
· Dread Infernal(Minion 6/6)：Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to ALL other characters.
· Frost Elemental(Minion 5/5)：Battlecry: Freeze a character.
· Lord of the Arena(Minion 6/5)：Taunt X2
· Priestess of Elune(Minion 5/4)：Battlecry: Restore 4 Health to your hero.
· Reckless Rocketeer(Minion 5/2)：Charge
7 Mana Cost
Core hound(Minion 9/5)
If you got advantages at the earlier stage, you are bound to win after 5 rounds. Otherwise, just defense yourself and gather energy for the later stage.
· High damage
· Enough Tanks
of this Deck
· It will be restrained by tanks.
· The purpose of this deck is to RUSH the opposed Hero.
· If the opponent carry many cards with Taunt skill, it’ll be hard to inflict big damage to the Hero.
Warlock’s hero power is Life Tap, which will cost 2 Mana and 2 HP to draw a card, but the HP is not so essential to Warlock. In fact, Warlock is kind of lack cards under the condition of equip with a lot of class cards. So, it’s very import to make full use of every card.
Sometimes, you’ll find your opponent made some mistakes, for example, he could have used a useless card to kill my card, but he didn’t, he used a powerful card to perish with my card. This kind of mistake looks so stupid. However, it’s hard to watch out during the combat. Therefore, It’s very essential to make your every card useful, and foresee the result of every step, such as the HP you might loss, and the damage you can make.
· Hearthstone Newbie Guide
· Everything You Should Know About Hearthstone's Arena (Recommended)
· Details of the Cards
· Druid Deck Guide, Balance Druid
· Rogue Deck Guide, Boost Your Card
· Priest Deck Building Guide