Next-gen EIN:Epicus Incognitus to Attend Gamescom 2013
By Natalie Kuhn on 0 0
INUCA Interactive announced that it will take its most anticipated MMORPG EIN:Epicus Incognitus to participate in Gamescom 2013. They will establish a booth at B2B hall. It is the first time that EIN debuts at the European market.
EIN: Epicus Incognitus - GStar2011 Trailer (HD) (Sub ENG)
EIN plans to be published in all over the world. Currently, INUCA Interactive is negotiating with publishers about the publishing right in Europe and Russia.
Utilizing Unreal Engine 3, EIN: Epicus Incognitus is a next-gen action MMORPG set in a fantasy land where advanced machinery and magic coexist.
EIN:Epicus Incognitus Features
- Alive world, charming characters, rich and deep story telling
- Devastatingly realistic game graphic in perfect blend of real world and fantasy
- Various action combos that constantly change as character or item levels up
- A totally different mode of action game play using vehicle aside from on-foot battle
- Availability of several game modes such as PvP, PvE or Castle Siege mode
- Almost infinite growth of item through production, crafting and synthesis